UI/UX Designer (Web, Mobile)
Junior, Middle | Ho Chi Minh | $1,200 | Full-Time
Signing bonus up to 30M for applying and onboarding in Oct 1st - Dec 31st, 2021
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator, the Development Team to propose new solutions to complex user-centered design problems
- Create compelling user interfaces and contribute to the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across multiple platforms - with the highest standards of aesthetics
- Translate Product Owner ideas (based on existing system) into functional requirements, wireframes, prototypes and interactive mockups. Iterate continually and rapidly within prescribed deadlines
- Define clear application workflow and specific screens for development team
- Work closely with Development team to ensure functionality is implemented as per wireframes, mockups and design documents
- Play as team leader to conduct review activity for other designers' work
- 2+ years of relevant experience in UX/UI design in developing Web application for cross-browser & Mobile applications for phones or tablets on iOS/Android
- Work experience with UX/UI design in complex environments – with wireframing, prototyping, mockup designs experience.
- Strong knowledge/proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite as well as expertise: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience working in project Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standard.
- Strong written and verbal communication English skills.
- Experience in using Mac OS
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues