• Develop mobile applications to integrate with server side logic
• Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
• Solve technical problems
• Support teammates to solve problems
• Strong proficiency with TypeScript
• At least 5 year of experience in React Native and NodeJS
• Experience with Redux, ES6, React Navigation, Payment gateways, camera, BLE.
• Experience with GIT source control, Agile process
• Experience with Unit Test and Intergration Test.
• MUST be good at English communication
• Good at algorithm.
• Nice to have Native platform knowledge (iOS or Android) or used to write native modules for react app
• Nice to have experience using pipeline to build the applications.
Competitive Salary and Brilliant Health BenefitsAttractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity and Periodic health examination
PVI health care program The staff of the quarter and year reward
Progressive and Fun Working EnvironmentA professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Hybrid Working Model: Flexible working time and WFH support.
Surrounded with friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues Annual company trip and regular team-building parties, party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...), Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Valuable TrainingSponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English workshops