The Project Manager in the pre-sales department is in charge of supervising and managing the projects that take place during the pre-sales phase, beginning with the proposal and bid stage and continuing all the way until project launch. They collaborate closely with the sales team, product development, and a variety of other stakeholders to ensure that the pre-sales projects are well-planned, carried out efficiently.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and project objectives.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Identify key stakeholders and assemble a project team.
- Develop a detailed project plan, including timelines, resource allocation, and budget estimates.
- Establish project milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure alignment with the sales strategy and objectives.
- Coordinate with various teams, including sales, product development, marketing, and finance, to ensure all aspects of the project are aligned.
- Communicate project status and updates to stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including project charters, reports, and proposals.
- Ensure all project-related documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Allocate resources and manage project team members.
- Monitor team performance and provide guidance and support as needed.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and customer expectations.
- Conduct regular quality checks and reviews.
- Evaluate project outcomes and collect feedback from stakeholders.
- Create post-project reports and conduct lessons learned sessions to improve future projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in software and web application projects
- At least 1 year of experience in a Scrum Master / Project Manager / Team Leader role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent at English communication (IELTS 6+)
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
NICE TO HAVE
- A scrum master or project management certification (CSM, PSM, PMP)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS Team, Slack