.NET Developer (Microsoft Dynamics 365) - BOT
Middle, Senior | Ho Chi Minh | Up to $2,200 | Full-Time
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- The client is a specialist software company based in the UK. We have been in business for over 25 years, while our core specialism is in the Financial Services and Insurance sectors, we undertake projects in a wide variety of areas from production line control, through goods tracing and sourcing, to government and public sector contracts.
- As an organization, we do not generally engage in the mass assignment of staff, preferring to focus on the smaller, technically challenging projects, in fact, a lot of our clients come to us having already failed to achieve their goal – our reputation for ‘achieving what others cannot’ is enviable.
- We run proper agile teams, with every member of the team able and expected to contribute to the success of the project. We pride ourselves on delivering what we said, when we said, to quality we would accept ourselves and want every team member to show a real passion for the client deliverables. We also realize that everyone needs to grow and learn, and we look to provide the opportunity for everyone to learn and develop. Project isn’t always smooth sailing, but our teams pull as one with no one individual taking the blame – that said, we are all passionate about what we do but also having a great time, so our teamwork principles extend well past just the tasks at hand.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Team: 3 - 4 Devs, 1 - 2 QA, BA/Product Owner plus Scrum Master and Project Manager
- Methodology: Agile (Scrum), 2-week sprints
- Project: We have created a working prototype of the next generation Loss Prevention platform for the UK Insurance market, and now have a number of customers looking to purchase. This project is to both develop the core product capability to a production-ready state, continually enhance the product in line with the product roadmap, and provide customization for specific client implementations
- Stage of the project: Commercialising and extending the existing prototype
- Key technologies: Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 within an Agile Development Team
- Work directly with client and development team
- This is an expansion of the existing internal team. This team also forms part of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Practice within the organization so maybe tasks with other projects at times.
- Business trips: Possible but not compulsory. However, end client contact is highly likely
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET Applications expecially in ERP
- At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 system
- Good Microsoft Dynamics 365 skills
- Good Microsoft Power Apps skills
- Good at English communication
- Having Agile experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial Services
- Insurance or Loss Prevention exposure
- Good teamwork generates enthusiasm among team members
Tag Skill: .NET, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Angular
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues