• Will participate in the development and architecture design of mobile applications for a well-known Australian media brand.
• Communicate with client (chat/conference) to clarify requirements
• Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
• Conducting testing and installing mobile applications into production
• Support existing production mobile applications
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in mobile iOS native development with Swift.
- Excellent at verbal/non verbal English, able to work in an international environment
- Familiar with reactive framework likes RxSwift, Combine, ...
- Familiar with modular design, manage modules with cocoapods and SPM
- Familiar with frameworks CI/CD like Gitlab, Fastlane, ...
- Strong experience in building Custom UI, Autolayout, Animations.
- Familiar with Apple products and ecosystem is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of API, REST services and mobile security of articulating concepts in Architecture.
- Deeply understand the most trending iOS architectures nowadays.
- Update new trending technology frequently is a must.
- Willing to learn the new things.
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test frameworks.
- Familiar with Agile practices, SOLID principles are a plus.
- Strong willingness to learn new practices and technologies
- Able to work well in the team and willingness to mentor / coach others
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including facilitation and negotiation
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodology