• Will participate in the development and architecture design of mobile applications for a well-known Australian media brand.
• Communicate with client (chat/conference) to clarify requirements
• Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
• Conducting testing and installing mobile applications into production
• Support existing production mobile applications
- At least 3 years of experience in Android (Kotlin)
- Familiar with reactive frameworks like RxJava, Coroutines, ...
- Familiar with modular design, managing dependencies in modularization
- Familiar with frameworks CI/CD like GitlabCI, Fastlane.
- Must have experience developing for multiple screen sizes and densities
- Good at OOP and data structure
- Experience with developing custom UI for native component
- Good understanding of MVVM, MVI, and clean architecture
- Have experience in integrating mobile apps with web services, firebase
- Have experience in automation test, unit test
- Have experience in memory & performance solving
- Have experience in local databases (Realm, SQLite)
- Experience with Jetpack Compose is a bonus
- Strong willingness to learn new practices and technologies
- Able to work well in the team and willingness to mentor / coach others
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including facilitation and negotiation
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodology