• Work directly with Canada client to clarify requirements
• Assist with application architecture design and implementation.
• Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards
• Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
• Solve technical problems
MUST HAVE SKILL
• Have at least 2 years of experience in .NET projects
• Web App/ Restful API, SPA
• MVC 5, Web API 2.2, Entity Framework
• .NET Core 2.0+, Entity Framework Core 2+
• SQL Server 2012+
• Windows Server 2012+
• HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3 or 4
• Dependency Injection and Inversion (in SOLID)
NICE TO HAVE
• Angular2+, React JS
• Microsoft Azure / Amazon
• Algorithm knowledge
• Leadership skill is a plus
• Good verbal/non verbal English
• Good at analyzing & problem solving skill
• Good teamwork, generates enthusiasm among team members
Competitive Salary and Brilliant Health BenefitsAttractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity and Periodic health examination
PVI health care program The staff of the quarter and year reward
Progressive and Fun Working EnvironmentA professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Hybrid Working Model: Flexible working time and WFH support.
Surrounded with friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues Annual company trip and regular team-building parties, party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...), Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Valuable TrainingSponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English workshops