The Tech Lead will be responsible for managing and leading the technical team and ensuring that projects are delivered within the specified scope, timeline, and budget. The Tech Lead will also be responsible for maintaining a good working environment for employees and ensuring that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver high-quality work. Key responsibilities:
- Assign specific individuals to the team and negotiate with the project coordinator regarding resources
- Control resource utilization to ensure that projects are completed within the specified timeline and budget
- Reward and recognize team members' contribution appropriately to maintain team morale and motivation
- Conduct meetings with project managers and project teams to collect good practice from projects and ensure that the team is aligned with the company's goals and objectives
- Consult on solutions and provide subject matter expertise for internal stakeholders (managers, employees) and external stakeholders (client, partner)
- Maintain a Skill Roadmap of assigned expertise by researching new tools and technologies in assigned expertise to apply in projects and develop training materials for the team
- Keep track of competencies improvement based on Skill and Knowledge to ensure that the team is up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry
- Maintain a good working environment and working conditions for employees based on their desire for career development.
- 6+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.