Fullstack Developer (.Net, Angular, MS Dynamics 365) - BOT
Senior | Ho Chi Minh | Up to $2,200 | Full-Time
Signing bonus up to 30M for applying and onboarding in Oct 1st - Dec 31st, 2021
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- The client is a specialist software company based in the UK. We have been in business for over 25 years, while our core specialism is in the Financial Services and Insurance sectors, we undertake projects in a wide variety of areas from production line control, through goods tracing and sourcing, to government and public sector contracts.
- As an organization, we do not generally engage in the mass assignment of staff, preferring to focus on the smaller, technically challenging projects, in fact, a lot of our clients come to us having already failed to achieve their goal – our reputation for ‘achieving what others cannot’ is enviable.
- We run proper agile teams, with every member of the team able and expected to contribute to the success of the project. We pride ourselves on delivering what we said, when we said, to quality we would accept ourselves and want every team member to show a real passion for the client deliverables. We also realize that everyone needs to grow and learn, and we look to provide the opportunity for everyone to learn and develop. Project isn’t always smooth sailing, but our teams pull as one with no one individual taking the blame – that said, we are all passionate about what we do but also having a great time, so our teamwork principles extend well past just the tasks at hand.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Methodology: Kanban/Agile (Scrum), 2-week sprints for Feature development
- Project: Our client, a large marine insurance company based in London, has been a client for many years, and over that time Jumar has worked with them to create a feature-rich Underwriting Platform and is a key partner. The client manages Tier 1 and some Tier 2 queries, but Tier 2 and all Tier 3 incidents are addressed by a dedicated support and enhancement team.
- Stage of the project: Extending existing support team already in place
- Key technologies: .Net, Entity Framework, SQL, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sharepoint
- This is an expansion of the existing internal support team and will allow capacity to provide enhanced support to SPL Singapore and other projects targeted for support team coverage
- Developer within the Support team
- Work directly with client and development team
- Undertaking support and enhancement on systems delivered by the customer other partners. When required, this team is also responsible for the development of new functionality for any supported system. Members of this team will possess excellent investigation skills, backed up a deep technical understanding of the platforms, together with significant experience of Agile project developments.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET Applications expecially in ERP
- Good .Net Core skills
- Good Angular skills
- Good SQL Server
- Excellent investigation skills, backed up a deep technical understanding of the platforms, together with significant experience of Agile project developments
- Good at English communication
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 system
- Financial Services
- Insurance or Loss Prevention exposure
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or able to learn
Tag Skill: .NET, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Angular
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues