- Work closely with the Project Manager, the Development Team to propose new solutions to complex user-centered design problems.
- Translate Product Owner ideas (based on existing system) into functional requirements, wireframes, prototypes and interactive mockups. Iterate continually and rapidly within prescribed deadlines.
- Create compelling user interfaces and contribute to the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across multiple platforms - with the highest standards of aesthetics.
- Define clear application workflow and specific screens for development team
- Work closely with Development team to ensure functionality is implemented as per wireframes, mockups and design documents
- Play as team leader to conduct review activity for other designers' work.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in UI/UX design in developing Web application for cross-browser & Mobile applications for phones or tablets on iOS/Android.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Strong knowledge/proficiency with UI/UX tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- Experience working with UI/UX design in complex environments – with wireframing, prototyping, mockup designs experience.
- Experience working with Graphic tools, Adobe Creative Suite as well as expertise: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After effects,...
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Strong written and verbal communication English skills.
NICE TO HAVE: UI/UX design portfolio to demonstrate the capabilities.
Competitive Salary and Brilliant Health Benefits
- Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
- Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
- Interest-free loan support for personal plan
- Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity and Periodic health examination
- PVI health care program
- The staff of the quarter and year reward
Progressive and Fun Working Environment
- A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
- Hybrid Working Model: Flexible working time and WFH support.
- Surrounded with friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues
- Annual company trip and regular team-building parties, party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...), Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
- Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
- Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
- Free English courses
Ho Chi Minh (Headquater)
2 & 3 Floors, M.I.D Building, 02 Nguyen The Loc Street, Ward 12 Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Da Nang Office
17th Floor, VietinBank Building, 36 Tran Quoc Toan Street, Hai Chau 1 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City, Vietnam
71 Ubi Cres, #04-09 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571