Tester/QC (Manual & Automation) - BOT
Middle, Senior | Ho Chi Minh | Up to $2,000 | Full-Time
Signing bonus up to 30M for applying and onboarding in Oct 1st - Dec 31st, 2021
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- The client is a specialist software company based in the UK. We have been in business for over 25 years, while our core specialism is in the Financial Services and Insurance sectors, we undertake projects in a wide variety of areas from production line control, through goods tracing and sourcing, to government and public sector contracts.
- As an organization, we do not generally engage in the mass assignment of staff, preferring to focus on the smaller, technically challenging projects, in fact, a lot of our clients come to us having already failed to achieve their goal – our reputation for ‘achieving what others cannot’ is enviable.
- We run proper agile teams, with every member of the team able and expected to contribute to the success of the project. We pride ourselves on delivering what we said, when we said, to quality we would accept ourselves and want every team member to show a real passion for the client deliverables. We also realize that everyone needs to grow and learn, and we look to provide the opportunity for everyone to learn and develop. Project isn’t always smooth sailing, but our teams pull as one with no one individual taking the blame – that said, we are all passionate about what we do but also having a great time, so our teamwork principles extend well past just the tasks at hand.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Team: 3 - 4 Devs, 1 - 2 QA, BA/Product Owner plus Scrum Master and Project Manager
- Methodology: Agile (Scrum), 2-week sprints
- Project: We has created a working prototype of the next generation Loss Prevention platform for the UK Insurance market, and now has a number of customers looking to purchase. This project is to both develop the core product capability to a production-ready state, continually enhance the product in line with the product roadmap, and provide customization for specific client implementations
- Stage of the project: Commercialising and extending the existing prototype
- Key technologies: Selenium, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Creating, executing and maintaining the automation suite
- Work directly with client and development team
- Test strategy composition and tasks estimation
- Design and write test cases, regression tests, and test scenarios
- Functional testing according to test cases
- Free functional testing, reporting, and verification according to defined test strategy
- Own work planning and reporting
- At least 3 years of experience in Selenium or any automation tool (Cypress, Selenide, WebdriverIO)
- Understand about Page Object Model
- Good coding skills at any in .NET/ Java/ Node JS/ Python
- Experience in API testing (Postman, manual, or automation)
- Manual and automation test experience
- Having a solid knowledge of testing design techniques and testing strategies.
- Good at English communication
- Having Agile experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial Services
- Insurance or Loss Prevention exposure
- Experience in any TestNG / JUnit / NUnit
- Experience in building framework and/or maintaining large scale automation frameworks for multi browsers
- Good teamwork generates enthusiasm among team members
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues