.NET Developer (Azure) - BOT
Middle, Senior | Ho Chi Minh | Up to $2,200 | Full-Time
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- The client is a specialist software company based in the UK. We have been in business for over 25 years, while our core specialism is in the Financial Services and Insurance sectors, we undertake projects in a wide variety of areas from production line control, through goods tracing and sourcing, to government and public sector contracts.
- As an organization, we do not generally engage in the mass assignment of staff, preferring to focus on the smaller, technically challenging projects, in fact, a lot of our clients come to us having already failed to achieve their goal – our reputation for ‘achieving what others cannot’ is enviable.
- We run proper agile teams, with every member of the team able and expected to contribute to the success of the project. We pride ourselves on delivering what we said, when we said, to quality we would accept ourselves and want every team member to show a real passion for the client deliverables. We also realize that everyone needs to grow and learn, and we look to provide the opportunity for everyone to learn and develop. Project isn’t always smooth sailing, but our teams pull as one with no one individual taking the blame – that said, we are all passionate about what we do but also having a great time, so our teamwork principles extend well past just the tasks at hand.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Methodology: Agile (Scrum), 2 week sprints
- Project: Our client is working with a client on a strategically important Business transformation programme for a niche UK Bank.
This programme is looking to introducing a Microsoft Dynamics based solution to replace current legacy systems to enable the bank to achieve its plans for growth.
The project requires the development of robust integrations between numerous components to support a more automated and scalable core business process.
Initially targeted for one year, there is a high probability of further scope to develop the solution to encompass other business activities.
A great opportunity to help develop and implement a business critical system using Microsoft D365 and Cloud technologies in order to deliver business efficiencies and a radically improved customer experience.
- Stage of the project: New project, development about to commence
- Key technologies: .Net core, C#
- Additional comments:
This role will work across a number of project verticals within the programme, and contribute to key deliverables for the client.
Business trips: Possible but not compulsory, however end client contact is highly likely
- Work directly with client and development team
MUST HAVE SKILL
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET Applications
- Good .Net Core skills
- Good Azure Functions, Azure OCR
- Good SQL Server
- Excellent investigation skills, backed up a deep technical understanding of the platforms, together with significant experience of Agile project developments
- Good at English communication
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or able to learn
Tag Skill: .NET, Azure
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues