Junior IT Recruiter
Junior | Da Nang | Up to $750 | Full-Time
- Manage the end to end recruitment process of Company's vacancies within the business units;
- Build up the sources of candidates via job posting channels, websites, forums, employment agencies,...
- Screen CVs, execute phone interview, take HR round interview for qualifying candidate and advising to manager
- Negotiate offer and send offer to candidate
- Implement on board for new comer
- Develop Employment Branding through creative and inspired posting, image for fanpage, website, job fair,...
- Guarantee the fluency of recruitment system
- Collaborate with other teams to strengthen the company’s employment brand
- Others tasks by Talent Acquisition Manager
MUST HAVE SKILL
- At least 1 year of experience in IT recruitment field;
- Good network with market workforce;
- Good sense of human being;
- Interview and assessment skill;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizing and time management skills;
- Trustworthy, attention to details;
- Proficiency use of Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
- Good verbal/non verbal English
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experiences in Headhunt
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues