Fullstack Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS)
Junior, Middle | Ho Chi Minh | Up to $1,800 | Full-Time
Signing bonus up to 30M for applying and onboarding in Oct 1st - Dec 31st, 2021
• Work directly with foreiner client to implement features of system
• Assist with application architecture design and implementation.
• Develop web services and unit test
• Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards.
• Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
• Solve technical problems
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Have at least 2 years of experience in web development
• Have at least 1 years of experience in NodeJS/Reactjs projects
• ExpressJS, Restful API, Microservices, Serverless
• Experience in MongoDB and one of relational databases MySQL, Postgresql
• Dependency Injection and inversion of control (in SOLID)
• Architecture, algorithm knowledge
• Very good at verbal/non verbal English, able to work in an international environment
• Good at analyzing & problem-solving skill
Nice to have:
• React JS/Nextjs/ Angular/ VueJS
• AWS services/ GG Cloud
• Nestjs, typescript
Skill Tags: NodeJS, AWS, Severless, nestjs, typescript, Reactjs
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues