Brand Marketing Lead (Recruitment )
Senior | Ho Chi Minh | Up to $1,200 | Full-Time
- Planning and organizing the implementation of methods to approach and attract potential candidates according to short-term and long-term recruitment requirements
- Plan and implement the content plan (articles, video, public posts, presentation, official letters, media interviews) on social media (Facebook, Linkedin) and company website, and keep fan page interaction.
- Building and implementing programs, focused events (Tech Talk, Job Fair) to increase brand awareness
- Managing and controlling internal and external communication channels and taking responsibility for arising risks (if any)
- Proposing plans and solutions to increase the effectiveness of communication activities
MUST HAVE SKILL
- At least 3 years of experience in Brand Marketing
- At least 1 year of experience in team management
- Experience in creating and promoting content on social media
- Good English communication
- Graduated from university in Marketing Communication, Human Resource Management, Business Administration
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experience in IT Recruitment
Competitive Compensation And Benefits
Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
Interest-free loan support for personal plan
Annual company trip and regular team-building parties
Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...)
Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
Free English courses
Flexible And Professional Working Environment
A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
Flexible working time and WFH support.
Health Care Benefits
Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity.
Periodic health examination
PVI health care program
Friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues